7.08.2009

A Bit Narcissistic, Are We?

A friend said that I must really love myself to throw a big birthday bash for ME a month after my birthday (actual date: today - 7-8-9). Um... perhaps, but what I love more is the thought of bringing friends together to experience art, community and social justice, in support of a great cause. Besides, I figure this party can compensate for all the missed birthday parties from years past (I'm a summer baby so no school friends to celebrate with!).

How it all came about...
Grace and I have been friends for just over a year and the moment we met, we just knew... kindred spirits! So it made sense to throw a party for the things we care about before Grace leaves for Chicago. It was clear to us that we had to do something that would go towards our communities: a memorable experience for our friends and a chance to support the work and vision of PATH and 511. So please join us and invite your friends for food, entertainment, and an opportunity to give back to the community. See you on August 15!

2 comments:

  1. You guys are too funny...sounds like a great night. Just curious...are kids allowed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only if they love good music, tasty treats, balloon animals, and wacky people. MOST DEFINITELY!

    ReplyDelete